Monday, September 3, 2018

Introductions

2018 softball season when we won state.
Hey. My name is Drayton Siegling. I am from Hanahan, South Carolina, which is like fifteen minutes away from here sadly. I play softball and back in high school my team won the 3A state championship two years in a row.

I am a pitcher and came to The College to play softball. My family has lived in and around Charleston for all of my life. I have one younger brother and a puppy. I enjoy hanging out with people, playing softball, and eating.

2018 Prom
My first couple weeks of college were super fun. I love the freedom of being away from home and softball and school both keep me super busy.

It is a great experience and I love how friendly everyone is here at The College of Charleston. I am super blessed to be here and have the opportunity to take the classes I am taking and being able to meet the people here. Everyone has done such a great job helping me get places and being friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stories Told by Ghosts

The Old Charleston City Jail On Monday, December 3rd, the sky was dark, the air was thick, and the ground was wet. But there we were wal...